The Adopt-A-Spot program is open to anyone in Escambia County. This program inspires community stewardship, is morally uplifting, and creates a great social or team building opportunity!
Litter! It’s everywhere, but it doesn’t have to be. Litter makes our parks, roadways, and green spaces both uninviting to people and harmful to the flora and fauna that live in our area.
When your group adopts a spot, you are working towards a beautiful community and taking pride in your county with just a couple hours of hard work. You’re showing others in your the area that someone cares.
What to Expect
Keep Pensacola Beautiful will ensure that you have what you need to succeed. You will work closely with our staff to coordinate and keep track of your efforts. The support from Keep Pensacola Beautiful will include:
- Adopt-A-Spot program orientation and safety briefing
- Free equipment to borrow such as trash bags, litter grabbers, gloves, etc.
- A sign at the adopted site displaying the name of your group
- Dedicated staff to aid in any question or concern
- Groups must commit to a two-year contract for their location with a minimum of four (4) cleanups per year
- A primary and secondary contact (group leaders) must be provided
- Group leaders must attend an orientation / safety briefing provided by Keep Pensacola Beautiful before scheduling their first cleanup
- All minors must submit a signed parental release form and be accompanied by an adult
- Volunteers must be at least 12 years of age to work along a roadway
- Groups must pay an initial registration fee of $40 to cover their 2-year participation, and then additional fees of $20 for each 2-year renewal after the first 2-years are complete
- Click the button below to make your payment online
Available Areas for Adoption
The Adopt-A-Spot program allows you to choose almost any spot in Escambia County. The most popular request is for a park. For a complete list of all available parks, please email AdoptASpot@KeepPensacolaBeautiful.org. All spots are subject to approval by Keep Pensacola Beautiful, Escambia County, and/or the City of Pensacola.
Complete Your Application Here
After you submit your application, a staff member will send a formal agreement for completion. Once the formal agreement is completed, your $40 Registration Fee is due. Click the button below to pay the $40 Registration Fee online!
Are you an active Adopt-A-Spot group ready to renew your registration for two more years? Click the button below to pay your $20 Renewal Fee to continue keeping Pensacola beautiful!
Do you want to contribute in a deeper way to this program that allows anyone and everyone to get into our community and keep it beautiful? You can be an Adopt-A-Spot Angel and help youth organizations or low income participants to be a part of it too! Your contribution to this fund can help us cover fees and additional supply costs as we grow! Thank you! Click on the button below to donate the Adopt-A-Spot Angel fund!